miðvikudagur, 24. janúar 2007

Not much progress, but still

I went to the weekly weighing yesterday, got rid of 400 grams but that was probably just because of the haircut I got on Monday. It's not much at all, but still 400 grams down and not up. That's the main thing. I sat the meeting, Þórhildur got a lot of questions asked this time and it was useful. Some were things that I didn't know before, some not but it's always good to have things pointed out to you again. Þórhildur told me to try more variations in fruit, not just juice, apples and grapes. And she also told me to skip the lunch bread and have one extra fruit instead so I'll try that. I just have to get going again, I'm getting sick of this. Maybe I should start making ice cream for myself, maybe like I used to, after the girls are in bed or maybe weekends during the day so they can have some as well, maybe I'll do that this Saturday or Sunday. Sounds like a good plan.

Engin ummæli: