þriðjudagur, 9. janúar 2007

Christmas shopping for 2007

Yes, I have started buying Christmas presents for next Christmas! I just hope that before next Christmas I haven't forgotten about it and buy new ones. Made some good deals on Friday, got the hat I've been looking for for a while (not a Christmas gift, just something that I need for cold mornings when I'm walking to work) and some things for the girls, my own and my nieces.

Today is the big day. First "fat fighters" meeting since before Christmas. Wonder what Mrs. Scale is going to say to me today. It's also a big day for my little sister, Ella is 40 today. She called yesterday and invited us over for coffee and something this afternoon.

I've been copying films from VHS over to DVD lately. Copied quite a few already. This Samsung DVD/VHS recorder/player is very good I think, just push one button and it copies for you. Or stick in a DVD and it starts playing it for you. Unlike the crap we had before.

Engin ummæli: