miðvikudagur, 10. janúar 2007

First Fat Figther's 2007

Went to my first weighing this year yesterday. Have put on 100 grams over Christmas and it could have been worse. I went to the introduction meeting a year ago today, January 10th and since then I've got rid of 28.8 kilos. Now I have to make a fresh start, I've had enough of this up and down, up and down all the time and not making any proper progress at all, only a few grams down and then maybe up again. This is how it's been since July when we went to Paris and I've got rid of less than six kilos since then. I have about 12.5 kilos left to get rid of or maybe more, we'll see when I get closer. But still, I've done well, I stuck with it and 28.8 kilos is 28.8 kilos.

Otherwise, things are just fine. Hid the car keys yesterday though so Bob couldn't find them this lunch time when he went to pick up Sólveig Lilja from play school. So he took Kristín Lára in the toboggan and she loved it. He was going to walk there anyways he tells me.....

Engin ummæli: