mánudagur, 25. desember 2006

Happy Christmas

This Christmas Day is probably the best Christmas Day I've ever had. So relaxed, calm, happy and balanced. We got up late - or early according to Bob. Got dressed, brushed our teeth, had breakfast. Sólveig Lilja had yoghurt, Kristín Lára cherios and and egg, Bob and I had eggs. Then we watched a bit of cartoons and then we went out to the deck. I pulled down the lights that the snow ruined for me and rearranged the ones I replaced them with. The girls played, Sólveig Lilja drove her tricycle around and round and Kristín Lára did the same with her little car. Bob puffed on his pipe. It was a bit windy so it soon got cold but we stayed out there for a while all the same. When we came in Bob made cocoa for the girls which Sólveig Lilja didn't drink - she thought it was too warm - but Kristín Lára drank a lot of! Then we had lunch, Kristín Lára had her nap, we figured out how to record to the new VHS/DVD thingy and then recorded some Tom & Jerry shows. Then we dressed up for dinner, lovely chicken and veggies a la Bob. Watched a bit more Tom & Jerry before I took the girls up to get them ready for bed. Red them a little story and they are now in bed. Just a quiet, calm Christmas Day for the Pells' family.

Bob and I tried out that ram game that we got from my uncle Gúmbi. Just like an ordinary deck of cards but with pictures of different rams on (real ones) with their qualities. You win cards by picking a better category of qualities and the goal of the game is to collect all the cards. Bob beat me once and the second time we ran out of time really because this thing can take time! And it's quite a lot of fun.

And to all of you who happen to read this - if any; have a very happy Christmas.

Engin ummæli: