mánudagur, 12. febrúar 2007

Paint

I bought face paint the other day. We tried it out yesterday and the girls loved it. They thought they were very pretty and Sólveig Lilja wanted more and more.

Otherwise, things are the same. We have all had a cold - or probably one after the other - for quite a while now. I'm really getting sick of that and so is the rest of us I think. I've been fighting this thing for weeks now and it's not getting better at all, worse if anything. I have no energy, am constantly tired, I don't do my studying properly, it's just not good. And now we are going to try to get the bathroom unit down this week so that we can lay the tiles this weekend, hopefully we will be in better shape by then. I talked to my mother yesterday about looking after the girls over the weekend so that we can concentrate on our work. It will be nice for them to spend some time with their grandparents.
Well, let's just hope we will get rid of this cold soon and get our energy back.

Engin ummæli: