miðvikudagur, 14. febrúar 2007

About time!

I have finally reach 30 kilos in my fat fighting. After weeks of not much progress. In the last 6 months I've only managed to get rid of 7 kilos and my goal still seems far away if I continue at this slow rate. But I can also look at it this way: I only have 6 more kilos to go to reach the upper limit of healthy BMI and when I'm there, I'll consider what to do, if to continue or if to stop there. I still don't know were I want to end this.

We have been talking a lot about getting a dog. I would love to, we all would, but there is also a lot of work involved in having a dog. Bob, who would do most of the work, doesn't seem to think it's a problem so we are going to go for it. Contacted someone who has a few puppies, a couple of weeks ago, and he called again yesterday to tell us that we can have one of them. We went to see them yesterday and the girls went crazy of course, they each picked one and just held them and cuddled them! We got to choose from the two males and we picked the bigger and more lively one. He seemed to calm down pretty well with Sólveig Lilja though. We will probably be able to pick him up this weekend. Needless to say, the girls are excited, to say the least! We have thought about calling him Muggles, he's half chihuahua, half Icelandic, an interesting mixture. The mother was lovely, liked her cuddles and seemed calm and relaxed, something I didn't really think chihuahuas are. Icelandic sheepdogs I know and know they would never hurt a child so we are hoping that we have a good little dog there. We'll see.

I so no fancy school right now. Well, I don't fancy much at all right now, have a bloody cold :( Have a bloody cold, we all do - except Sólveig Lilja is ok, and have had for weeks. We are all getting sick of it.

Engin ummæli: