fimmtudagur, 15. febrúar 2007

Dentist - and more

Sólveig Lilja went to see a dentist for the first time yesterday. We have been talking about doing that for months and since Bob and I have different dentists, we talked about which one to take her to. On the way to play school a few weeks ago I asked her; did she want to go to Mamma's dentist or Pabbi's dentist. She said Pabbi's so that was decided then. Called him on Monday and got an appointment yesterday. Didn't take long but he took an x-ray since her top front teeth are getting a bit dark. Otherwise her teeth are fine. He's great. Sat down to talk to her, then led her in and put her in the chair, then showed her the little mirror and got to take a look in her mouth and she seemed fine with it all. After the x-ray he picked her up and carried her into the other room to pick a prize since she had been a good girl. I understand why Bob likes him, he's very friendly.

Ella came over yesterday to cut Kristín Lára's hair. She (KL that is) just sat there and hardly moved while her auntie cut her hair. Didn't say a word either. Then Ella coloured my eye lashes and the cousins played (Ella brought Margrét and Guðrún Margrét with her). Guðrún Margrét is very good with the girls actually and always has been. Margrét is different, she lets the other one lead.

Schools is better than yesterday. Listened to one lecture and did 3 problems that I hadn't looked at before. Didn't take me long, they were rather easy compared to the stuff I was trying to do yesterday. So that's better. Got the next TMA, it's due on Wednesday. It'll be OK, but like I said to Bob yesterday, the only thing that keeps me going now is that it is the last math course and if I stick to it and finish these two courses, I will have only 4 left.

I downloaded a few Eurovision songs yesterday, those that have been chosen yet (Albania, Denmark, Estonia, Netherlands, Belarus, Norway, Poland, Romania and Slovenia). Quite interesting songs actually. The Icelandic final will be on Saturday and I'm rooting for the red haired old rocker Eiki. I just love his song. We'll see who wins then.

Engin ummæli: