laugardagur, 21. apríl 2007

Tests finished

I have finished both tests and now I just have to wait and see if I passed or if I have to resit them. I am not sure about either one of them, could have done better on both. But that's life.

Bob and I have been working on the box on the deck today. I've been waiting to do that for a long time but didn't want to start until school was over. We measured it out during the week thought and I ordered the wood yesterday and we picked it up today and started building the frame this afternoon. And tonight after the girls had gone to sleep, we continued and the frame is finished for the most part now. It looks pretty good - if I say so myself and I am really enjoying creating this. Not only will it give us some storage space but it will also clear up the mess that this hole in the corner has been since the deck was built. Now we won't have to take the tires to the farm for storage anymore and now we will have a nice box in the corner to either sit on or to put things on.

I had "sewing club" last night. We (the girls in work) started doing this last winter and quite often met every other week with our needlework or whatever. We met a few times before Christmas but this is the first time that we've met after Christmas. I had told them I'd invite them when the bathroom was finished. And they loved the bathroom - of course, it is fantastic.

Got rid of 600 grams this week. But I went lunchtime (before I ate) instead of in the afternoon. So what the real loss is I'm not sure of.

Engin ummæli: