miðvikudagur, 4. apríl 2007

Good riddens

I went to the weekly weighing yesterday and it turned out that I have got rid of 1.1 kilo this week :) That's not bad at all and now I have 9.9 kilos to go if I go with my original plan of getting rid of 41.2 kilos. Finally I seem to be back on track after months of slow or no progress.

The bathroom is coming along pretty well except for the bloody plumber standing us up again :( Not the first time and probably not the last time either. The tilers will finish today and then we have the bath tap to put up (which we can do ourselves) the toilet bowl (which we can do ourselves as well - maybe with some help from Árni), and the towel rack which I don't think we can put up ourselves. But I will certainly try. And then we also have curtains to put up and paint the ceiling, window and door but I'll do that after the exams.

Engin ummæli: