mánudagur, 19. mars 2007

So proud

Jón Birgir was in Reykjavík this weekend attending the national championships in judo. He called me on Saturday afternoon and asked me to guess which place he had ended in. I quickly though "how optimistic should I be" and then said "you aren't national champion are you?" and he said "actually yes". My little nephew, not 12 years old yet, is national champion already!

We pulled down the sink and the unit yesterday. I have to admit that I quite liked doing that :) I'm better in destructing than constructing I think ;) We are expecting our tiler any moment now to start the tiling work. I can't wait. Now I just want to have it finished. He's going to be working for us for three days he said. Then I can have the hole for the drain made and the shower fitted, hopefully next week. Then the unit installed, hope we can do that ourselves. Then the toilet box and then replace the bathtub and then the rest of the tiles done. Hopefully it will all be done in about a month. When that is finished we are going to move the girls into the hobby room and the hobby room into Sólveig Lilja's room. I bet they are going to like sharing a room, those little buggers :)

We went to Sólveig Lilja's dance show in school on Wednesday. It was quite cool, she seemed to enjoy her a lot and it was fun to watch them. We all went there and taped most of the show. Which reminds me we were going to send a tape off to Mum today. Well, it's going to have to be done tomorrow, I haven't copied anything to tape yet. She's going to love seeing this I think :)

Engin ummæli: