miðvikudagur, 14. mars 2007

Not a good week

This was not a good week, weight-wise :( Put on a kilo. I knew it hadn't been a good week but this was a bit too much. Bob is not very happy and doesn't listen to any excuses. Which is good in a way :)

Our tiler is coming over tonight to pick up his money. And give us an estimation on how much it would cost to do the rest of the tiling. The plumber - who I thought was avoiding us or dead even - came over on Sunday night, bouncing of life as every time I've seen him before - and told us how he would do things. So we are doing things his way, after all he is the professional. We are both getting sick of this mess and want it over and done with and we both agree on that we want to have it done properly.

Sólveig Lilja is having her last dance lesson in school this morning and we are all going there to see her. She so loves dancing and it will be fun to see her.

I made some progress with school work last night. Bob kept me company and help me which was very nice.

Engin ummæli: