miðvikudagur, 21. mars 2007

A new tape

We made a tape for Mum on Monday night. It was only about half an hour long but it was fun. It was from Sólveig Lilja's dance show mostly and I'm sure Mum will like it. I know we had fun watching it, Sólveig Lilja danced along and Kristín Lára seemed to have a lot of fun as well.

I went to the weighing yesterday. Got rid of 300 grams this time which is better than putting some on! So that's a good thing.

The bathroom project is coming along well. The tilers finished grouting the half they had tiled and now our builder and plumber are drilling the hole for the shower drain. The plumber said he could come on Friday or Saturday to fit the shower. And the tiler will be back on Monday to continue with the tiling. Will it be finished by the end of the month I wonder? Looks like it and I sure hope it will.

Engin ummæli: