föstudagur, 14. desember 2007

Last day at work

Today was my last official day at Þekking. I've worked there since June 1st 1996 so it's been 11 and a half years. I've worked with many good people and I will miss them, but they are still around and I will meet them every now and then. Hopefully I'll still see the girls in our "sowing club nights", if they still continue.

They had a leaving presentation for me this afternoon, Heiða talked and handed me a little present. They got me earrings, small golden earrings with a little stone in it, not sure what it is. It's very nice actually. It'll be strange not going there to work but somewhere else. But the people in the new place just seem extremely nice and friendly. I went there this morning, they had an "Advent do", invited people over for some nice food and drinks, music and a guy read a few short chapters from a book he wrote (biography). I just had a very nice time there.

Engin ummæli: