miðvikudagur, 5. september 2007

Argh!

I went to the weighing yesterday and I've put on half a kilo again. It seems to be very difficult to get back on track, I loose a few hundred grams and I put them on again. Not good.

On Monday I started going to the gym! I've never done that before but now I saw a six week program that I thought could fit me. It's supposed to strengthen us up and included is free access to the gym at all times, plus weighing and measuring. What we need to do in the beginning and end is to walk 3 km on a tread mill and see the difference and I did that yesterday. I thought I'd have to crawl back!

Because I've never exercised before I had to buy trousers and shoes. Got myself cheap enough trousers on Monday and today I got shoes. I was going to try to use my old ones but yesterday I found out that they are no good so I decided to get new ones. Found good shoes on sale down in the pharmacy and got them. Just hope they are as good as they are supposed to be.

Sólveig Lilja and Bob had their first lesson for the autumn today. Kristín Lára went to Ella and I think she enjoyed it and Bob thought the lesson was good.

Engin ummæli: