laugardagur, 29. nóvember 2008

Indy!

I've sent off the things I was making for Heiða. Sent the parcel off yesterday, she should get it around mid next week I hope. She's going to get me a pair of boots in return, these to be exact. Then we also ordered the Indiana Jones collection, with all the Indiana Jones movies.

Since I've finished Heiða's knitting I've started something for myself. Got wool yesterday, for two items, vest and a skirt and it only cost around three thousands. That's not bad.

I'm taking the girls to the farm after their judo practice today. We're going to make laufabrauð and Kristín Lára says she's going to feed the lambs some hay. We're probably staying over night, it'll be good practice for the girls since they'll be staying there with their grandparents next weekend.

Engin ummæli: