laugardagur, 23. ágúst 2008

Silver - or even gold!

The semi finals were yesterday and first France beat Croatia, with two or three goal. Then it was Iceland and Spain. After seeing France play two days earlier, I knew that they have a fantastic team, but they never stood a chance against Iceland yesterday. We beat them 36:30 and we are in the finals, playing for the gold tomorrow morning! The boys cried and a lot of people cried with them. That is fantastic and you bet I'm watching that game!

Heiða called me on msn yesterday, they are coming here on Thursday. I'm looking very much forward to seeing her and having her here for a bit. Unfortunately, they are going back on Friday again.

I have managed to sell three of my school books the other night and that made me a few pennies. Which is very good, even better is that I don't have to buy a book for this last course.

Engin ummæli: