sunnudagur, 13. apríl 2008

"No, he's an old man"

Bob was teasing the girls just now. "Who wants a slapped ass?" he said, and Sólveig Lilja said no to all his suggestions (she, her sister, both her parents and the cat). Then he asked "does afi want a slapped ass?" ("afi" = grandfather), and the answer was "no, he's an old man". Man, did that make us laugh!

We went to the farm yesterday morning to "help" feed the sheep. We were back around noon, we've done this a few times now, go there early in the morning and come back around lunch, and it is quite nice.

I had my exams last week, the first one, human recourses, was OK, the other one, finances, was horrible. I guess I'm going to have to resit that one - although I do not want to do that. But that's probably better than sit another course.

I've been calling my cousins, Kári's (my mother's elder half-brother) sons about the family reunion in June. It's been fantastic to talk to them, I've never talked to any of them before, and the major purpose of this family reunion, is to get to know them. I've made the first step in doing that by talking to them all, and it's been very good. All five of them seem to be very nice men.

1 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.