föstudagur, 26. október 2007

Rough night!

I'm tired.

I had a bit of a rough night last night. First I woke up around 2:30. No big deal. Went back to sleep. Then, around 3:50, offspring #2 came in, half crying and said she needed to go for a pee. Actually, she'd already wet herself. I took her to the toilet, took off her wet diaper, she sat on the toilet for a bit and then she said she was finished, I put a dry diaper on and she crawled back into bed. Twenty minutes later she came back and said she needed to have a pee. This time she was dry so she after the same routine, I put the same diaper back on. Again twenty minutes later. I was getting a bit tired of this - but thinking I should encourage her to go for a pee during the night if she had to, I took her to the bathroom again. It was 4:30 and I just though, "why bother, why not just go down stairs and do some studying or something". But I didn't. Snuggled down again and finally fell asleep. Half asleep, I heard the clock chime 6 o'clock but didn't really wake up. Woke up an hour later when it chimed 7 o'clock. And then we needed to rush a bit but we were in school in time.

They are having a slumber party in school today so Sólveig Lilja went there in her pyjamas. Hope she has fun.

Engin ummæli: