miðvikudagur, 30. maí 2007

Back down again

I had my weekly weighing yesterday and I have got rid of 31.7 kilos. I have got rid of some weight now for two weeks in a row so I am hoping that I am back on track. I partially "blame" this slow progress on my biking, that I am building muscles - which are heavier than fat - and my clothes feel looser now. So now I just have to get going properly again.

I was painting the girls' new bedroom over the weekend. The wall around the window is dark purple and the rest of the walls bright yellow. Painted the ceiling as well, white. I also bought some shelves and a couple of frames, the shelves I painted pink as the shelves Sólveig Lilja has in her room right now, and the frames I painted one pink and one purple. Then I had them make their hand prints on a yellow background, one purple and one pink. It's quite nice actually. Then we also picked out new curtains, Pooh bear on yellow background. I think it's going to look pretty nice. I think I'm going to paint her bed as well, think it would look pretty if it was pink :)

Engin ummæli: